On Tue 29 May 2007 10:46, Ladislav Michnovič wrote:
> 2007/5/28, Pigeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > If I changed the view
> > > strange  overlaying triangles were visible on the sky. Does anybody
> > > similar problems?
> >
> >     A while ago a few of us has come to a conclusion that it only
> > happens with the nvidia driver. Those weird triangles appear when a FG
> > menu is on the screen at the same time.
> >
> >     Last time some of us confirmed the issue went away with the latest
> > nvidia driver (9755). However with FG-plib cvs (as of yesterday) I'm
> > still seeing this glitch with 9755. Haven't tried FG-osg yet.
>
> Well, the screenshot was made on PCI-Ex 7300 card with Nvidia 9755
> binary driver.
>
> Regards Ladislav.

Hello,

That strange behavior, is not new to me , i have it since .....may be 8
month , ===> only  when using Menu.

7800 GS AGP card with Nvidia 9755 driver.

--geometry=1800x145

That happen with any FG configuration , shadow no shadow , clouds 3D no clouds

I never caught the attention on it , i should have to  :)

Regards

--
Gérard