On 5/29/07, Erik Hofman wrote:

Maik Justus wrote:
> Hi,
> the enclosed patch would do the thing (but maybe SG_DEBUG would be
> better, it's really only a debug message, the user need not to be warned
> about this).

Indeed and that's what the warning is for; the author should fix the
sound configuration file.

Hi Maik,

I do see your point, these scrolling warnings slow down FlightGear and are
annoying.  But I'm more with Erik on this one.  These warnings indicate
there is a serious problem in how the author configured the sound effects
for their model and they are not getting the audio output that they
expected.  Ideally the aircraft author would fix the sound effects
configuration so the results are in the allowable range.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/