> Well, expect this sort of scenery to become standard in the future.
> I guess it will probably take one or two years until we'll have more
> detailed scenery for the whole globe, but I'm convinced this will
> happen.

Well, I think I'm finished with the EDDI radar tower.
3D File: http://www.laubfrosch.it/fgfs/3d/eddi_radar_tower.zip
Screenshot:
http://www.laubfrosch.it/fgfs/3d/eddi_radar_tower_screenshot_02.jpg

The screenshot refers to the 1024x1024 file texture, which is huge but
nice. I've put a default 512x512 texture file inside the .zip so that
people will not suffer too much, but I really do prefer the more
detailed one :-)

I'm still not shure about the exact height of the structure though, does
anybody know the correct size?
I will adjust the height if needed but I will not make more on this
object which is really just a little detail inside the whole EDDI
airport field; other structures would need more care.

Cheers,
   Roberto