Or sub-titled "Always look where you are going"

Hi all,

A little thing I have done based Anders stuff sorting out the jpg-httpd
server:

http://www.nick.ukfsn.org/fg/fgcam/dragonfly.avi  (3.17MB).

It is a bit choppy, and also a bit grainy as I used a low bit rate for
conversion, but it still looks good.

The simple bash script with basic instructions can be found in the same
directory:

http://www.nick.ukfsn.org/fg/fgcam/

Note:  You need to compile simgear with the jpg-factory option to enable a FG
jpg-httpd server.

Nick