Hi All,

Those of you U.K. or Argentina may be aware that this weekend is the 25th
Anniversary of the end of the Falklands Conflict.

As part of the anniversary there are various events being held, one of which is
a small event at the Museum of Flight at East Fortune near Edinburgh, Scotland.
(http://www.nms.ac.uk/museumofflighthomepage.aspx).

I'm going to be there running FlightGear with some short interactive scenarios
for the visitors. We're hoping to have two digital projectors running, so it
should look pretty good. One of the scenarios simulates the bombing of Port
Stanely airfield, while the other simulates landing a Vulcan at East Fortune.

If anyone is in the area and was thinking of going, do come along and introduce
yourself. I assume that entry to the museum will be the normal price

-Stuart