Hi,
Ive tried countless times over the past few years to configure a lookat view
,from model, and have never had it work unless the look at object is my own
aircraft.Looking at the source it seems that
"config/target-lon-deg-path" , etc , ends up becoming the model coordinates .
Before I start hacking , is this the way it was intended to work , and (most
likely) , I dont understand how to configure the view properly ?
Thanks

--
syd & sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>