* Melchior FRANZ -- Thursday 28 June 2007:
> And what is it good for? For *nothing*. Well, for showing off
> some recent Nasal additions: [...] the xml parser.

... which I just removed. We have an interface to the built-in
parser now. Here's a new, adapted ai.nas version:

  http://members.aon.at/mfranz/ai.nas  [1.7 kB]

It's a bit faster, too, although 8.7 seconds for EHAM/parking.xml
is still a lot (was 12.8 before).

BTW: the idea was to import the parking files into the ufo model
editor, so that one could add taxi (and other) node points, edit
existing ones, and finally dump new files. Maybe later ...

m.