AnMaster wrote:

>>>with --aircraft=707 I get:
>>>
>>>YOU HAVE AN INCOMPATIBLE CFG FILE FOR THIS AIRCRAFT. RESULTS WILL BE
>>>UNPREDICTABLE !!
>>>Current version needed is: 2.0
>>>         You have version:
>>>
>>>Found unexpected subsystem: METRICS, exiting.
>>>  JSBSim failed to load aircraft and/or engine model
>>>Unknown exception in the main loop. Aborting...
>>>

>>>And that is just the two I remember, there are many more broken aircrafts in
>>>cvs, these two just happen to have bad property paths as well.
>>>

>>>Regards,
>>>AnMaster

Sorry, AnMaster, I updated the 707 FDM back in May, but since I was
working on it along with a bunch of other aircraft with visual reference
point type problems (a task I haven't yet finished), I did not post the
patch.  Any bad property paths will still have to be corrected. Here it is:

http://139.78.95.188/flightgear/VRP/707/

--
Reagan Thomas
CEAT Labs