Hi,

I've just uploaded some updates to the Seahawk to correct the detailing for
the FGA6 variant, and took the opportunity to add drop tanks, and a more
accurate representation of the pilot and the Martin-Baker Mk 2 ejection
seat. This update has been much enhanced by AJ working some magic on
textures (something to do with trousers, don't ask). Some screenshots:

ftp://abbeytheatre2.org.uk/fgfs/Screen-shots/
<ftp://abbeytheatre2.org.uk/fgfs/Screen-shots/MB-MK2-5.png> MB-MK2-5.png

ftp://abbeytheatre2.org.uk/fgfs/Screen-shots/
<ftp://abbeytheatre2.org.uk/fgfs/Screen-shots/MB-MK2-6.png> MB-MK2-6.png

I've also tinkered with the YASIm config. For those that like that kind of
thing I've realigned the pilot's eye, the gunsight, and the cannon. Should
be really easy to get hits now :-).

Vivian