Hello AnMaster,

Last year I did a integration between FlightGear and a autonomous navigation
system made by my enterprise to a research institute in Brazil and another
team of project did a module to integrate the navigation system information
(based on FlightGear's information) with Google Earth and seems to work very
fine.

The basic idea is create (and update) a XML file, into specific Google Earth
directory, and this file contains specific tags that Goggle earth read and
execute the commands described by each tag. Google earth read this file in
specific time interval, then you can update this file with same time rate of
Google earth is waiting for.

Try search a information about this on Google earth website.

Leidson Campos
PlanetaMessenger.org