A short background;  I have an external FDM that provide up to 6 aircraft
that I want to display.  I tried several approaches using the multiplayer port
and AI code but the aircraft were not position stable, i.e. they moved around
in 3d space.  To correct for this I tried to re-write the main code to handle
more than 1 aircraft, that didn't work.  I now have a working solution that
brings all of the position data for all of the aircraft in using the net_fdm
structure.  The data is separated in the native_fdm functions and calls a new
class in the AIModel that loads the aircraft model and writes the data to the
simgear scene.  All of my aircraft are position stable, because all of the
aircraft are time synced together.
     My problem is the displayed models are flashing.  I think the update to
the simgear scene is slower than the screen update and the model is drawn and
then not drawn.  I hope this makes sense.  The only 3d model that is
continuously drawn is the primary aircraft, all aircraft position via the
AIModel code are flashing.  What can I do to ensure the models are also
continuously drawn?  I am so close to a final display....

Thanks for any insight

Ken