As mentioned in previous mails about more sophisticated Nasal
view handling, there are still a few cases of ugly jitter caused
by an unfortunate order of subsystem updates in the main loop.
I want to reorder the mainloop as follows:

 (a) timing stuff (time, freeze, warp)

 (b) update of the "static" world
     - terrain loading
     - ephemeris
     - model manager

 (c) update of the "dynamic" world
     - ai/mp

 (d) update of the protagonist aircraft/vehicle
     - fdm/replay
     - aircraft & instruments

 (e) finale
     - event manager (which runs the Nasal loops)
     - view manager (to set view properties)
     - positional sound handling

That's not a dramatic change. Most of it is already in that
order, but some subsystems were thrown somewhere in between,
at sensible places where they cause jitter. The terrain loading
before FDM seems out of place, as it can't consider the newest
aircraft position there. The next frame is early enough for
that, though, and it's one of the jitter generators. I'm not
sure yet about other subsystems. (Should the network come
before the FDM, so that it can quickly consider new inputs?
Or should it come after it, so that it can quickly send new
outputs? In the end it does probably not matter much, but
in case of doubt I'll let the old order for such subsystems.)

m.