On Thursday 22 November 2007 03:09:40 pm AnMaster wrote:
> /usr/include/alsa/global.h:134: error: redefinition of 'struct timeval'
> /usr/include/alsa/global.h:139: error: redefinition of 'struct timespec'

I got it to compile native alsa by going to global.h and deleting those timing
lines between the diff. Not sure what the effects will be but it does compile
and does not error when using with Flightgear. It works fine standalone (ATC
mode) but is not working when running with Flightgear.  Will plug away some
more today.