On mer 5 décembre 2007, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Jon S. Berndt -- Wednesday 05 December 2007:
> > I believe recent enhancements and fixes in JSBSim may have
> > fixed the F-16, but I'm not sure.
>
> Well, not in FlightGear's CVS, though it may have improved
> a bit. BTW: I reported that problem a least twice to Erik and
> once to Dave.
>
> m.

Hello,

The F16 was/is a wonderful  Aircraft to fly.
I never noticed any problem with it   (but in the old time 2004 ? 2005 ?)
Sure the recent JSBSim improvements will probably improve every Aircraft which
are JSBSim FDM.
Regarding the F16 i can notice about Mirage2000 this  "Models a Mirage
2000C/RDI based on the F-16A Block-32 from Erik Hofman"

Regarding JSBSim,  we could notice,  according to the list of aircraft which
are proposed,  a decrease of the number of aircraft which are JSBSim FDM.
Don't we have to take care, and to keep a balance like it was before ?

I hope that, in the future, JSBSim will not be only a stand alone system out
of FlightGear

Regards

--
Gérard