On Dec 7, 2007 2:20 PM, AnMaster <> wrote:

> Just an idea:
>
> A rating system for users. ("Please rate this aircraft after you tried it
> for a
> bit!") However we can't know how well the users know how it should be.
> Maybe we
> should ask them if they are pilots/if the flew that aircraft in reality.

Some sort of rating/comments system is a good idea, but someone is going to
have to step forward to design and build such a system (or find one that
does just what we want) and hopefully tie it in with the aircraft downloads
page.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d