Hi folks,

I did a lot of work last week on a pushback truck model.
The model is done, the steering is working (could be better)
but we still need the possibility to push/pull planes.

Please see the forum page for some more info and screens and a
download link: http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=734
I think this option is possible with the aerotow function. I can't
do it myself, so I would ask if there's somebody who'd like to
help me with this. Please contact me.

Some of the things I think we need:
* The pilot of the aircraft has to accept the pushback to push the plane. * The
pilot should be allowed to disconnect at any time. * There should be an chat
interface between the pilot and the pushback truck driver.

That last one is already possible with the new version.

Cheers,
Gijs