On Friday 11 January 2008, Curtis Olson wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2008 3:14 PM, Roy Vegard Ovesen wrote:
> > Try commenting out the call to build() from the code that you quoted
> > above.
> > build() is called inside init(), so there should be no need to call it
> > again
> > after init().
>
> I suspect the build() is there so you can change the autopilot config file
> while flying and reload it.  That way you don't need to restart the sim to
> fiddle with the gains.
>
> Curt.

Yes, but there is no need to call build() two times in order to reload.

I did a simple test revealing that after an autopilot reload, components
contained twice as many elements as before the reaload. As would be expected
by calling build() twice. I firmly belive that the call to build() in
FGXMLAutopilot.reinit() should be removed.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen