I just posted a movie of one of the things I've been working on this week.
It's a light-twin flight simulator with full cockpit and 7 visual channels
(LCD displays).  This movie shows an approach into 6WA8 (Ranger Creek) along
with the touch down.  This movie is straight off my camera without any
editing or compression so it weighs in at a whopping 345Mb.  But if you have
the bandwidth to burn I think it's pretty cool.  The 7 visual channels
combined with terrain, tree cover, full instrument panel, and cockpit
enclosure really give you an immersive feel.

    http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/tmp/MVI_0250.AVI

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/