John Denker wrote:
> On 08/16/2008 03:32 PM, Tim Moore wrote:
>
>> Sport Model was last updated to CVS FlightGear over a year ago. Do you have
>> any
>> plans to update it to current CVS?
>
> I could be persuaded.
>
> Do you think it would be helpful?

Yes, I do think it would be helpful to get your fixes and development merged in.
It would be especially great to base your merges from CVS on the git mirrors at
pigeond.net, as several of us use that.

I started to look at merging your changes to SimGear and immediately noticed
that one of your first changes, 61d862a7801 (greatly reduce severity of roundoff
errors in textranslate step/scroll) won't merge cleanly because the stepping
code has been moved to an SGStepExpression in
simgear/structure/SGExpression.hxx, but it should be easy to apply the same
change there.

Tim