I haven't investigated why and I thought I'd ask whether anybody knows
the answer offhand before following up with the underlying data.  The
entrance to San Diego bay (between North Island airport KNZY and
Lindbergh field KSAN) isn't water; it has trees all over it.  Is this
just a consequence of old land use data, or an incorrect mapping
through materials?