(Resend - my previous reply got lost in the ether)

--- On Mon, 22/9/08, Csaba Halász wrote:
> Patch is broken in multiple places (missing line breaks,
> parts of lines)

Sorry you are having problems.

I did a comparison between the results of a straight "cvs diff" and what is in
my patch, and they match (apart from date changes, and ignoring some other
changes I've been making and removed from the .diff file).

I've also checked that I've not got any sticky tags set, so I'm at a loss as to
what the problem can be. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference, my .cvsrc file looks like this:

cvs -z3 -q
diff -up
update -dP
checkout -P