I'm usually just a lurker on this list but my choices for the most visually and
flyably realistic planes are:

        * C172P Skyhawk (3d panel, of course)
        * pa28-161 -- Piper Cherokee Warrior II
        * Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter (with the amazing walk features)
        * Boeing 787-8
        * A-6E Intruder
        * F-14B Tomcat
        * A-10 Thunderbolt
        * Aerostar Super 700
        * Cessna Citation Bravo
        * DHC2 - de Havilland Beaver
        * EC135My criterion are interior realism (appearance and function),
exterior realism (appearance and animation), and overall flying experience
(realism first, usability second).  These nominations are in no particular
order (and yes, I know I listed eleven, LOL)... but I also think they represent
the best in a wide variety of types -- commercial jets, military jets, light
private class aircraft, and a heli.

Cheers,
-R. (aka MD-Terp)

 Robert M. Shearman, Jr.
Transit Operations Supervisor,
University of Maryland Department of Transportation
also known as [EMAIL PROTECTED]