Martin Spott wrote:
> James Turner wrote:
>
>> Some points to keep in mind for LinuxTag booth planning, assuming
>> people are going?
>
> I'm pretty certain that we're going to keep our schedule and to be
> present on LinuxTag next year - although we yet have to find a small
> aircraft to place onto the booth  :-)

That always works - we got more people than the IBM stand at LUDEx in
London in 2001 - mainly thanks to this:

http://photos.stockill.org.uk/p4000506.html

IBM had paid for the shipping though, and I'm still using up the
enormous box of pens they chucked at me as they were packing up....

They wouldn't let us steal their 10ft wide plasma screen though.

Jon