Dear Martin,
                   Thank you for your reply, I have tried doing test landings
from both directions at Gatwick and both fail with ILS just before touchdown.
If anyone else can verify this and find out why or fix this, it would be very
much appreciated.

Airport WP = EGKK
ILS Freq 110.90
Both Runways 08R / 26L
http://mpserver02.flightgear.org/?ll=51.14845605902633,-0.19038364566093083&z=13&t=s&fg_server=mpserver02:5000,mpserver02.flightgear.org,5001&update_interval=5&pilot_label=always&icon_mode=normal

The Image on flight tracker shows the flight path using ILS and how it deviates
off course at the runway! Please zoom in to: A the point after it deviated off
to the right was corrected by switching to Manuel control, up to the point
where it veered off to the right at the start of the runway is the point of
failure of the ILS system.
NOTE: I was using Concorde for this flight so maybe it is a combination of
factors ?
http://fgfs.i-net.hu/modules/fgtracker/index.php?FUNCT=FLIGHT&FLIGHTID=464668

I use ILS quite a lot when I am filming shots for my movies so reliability is
important for these situations, I tried the replay function after a manual
flight but this is very erratic and stutters too much for good filming shots.

For example here is a short movie I just made using the replay function at an
airport WITHOUT any ILS:
http://files.ww.com/files/50218.html
http://files.ww.com/getfile.html/50218/684845395/coffs-harbour-auz-chelley.divx.avi

All the Best Aerotro