On jeudi 06 novembre 2008, Nicolas wrote:
> Le mercredi 05 novembre 2008 à 23:55 +0100, Csaba Halász a écrit :

> > > Does anybody has recently checked, that precipitation is working.
> > > Now i get nothing, when,  according to metar, it is raining.
> > > I wonder if there not any conflict with the recent update Clouds and
> > > Precipitation.
> >
> > As Nicolas' patch considers altitude, maybe you were flying above the
> > clouds? I tested at LFPO, worked properly.
>
> Warning, now you can't get rain (or snow) if you haven't clouds.
>
> You have to fly under the cloud layers ! And of course you have to have
> clouds...
>
> Regards,
>
> Nicolas

No cloud over was the case , ( that was over LFMO yesterday) when i tested
the precipitation  , however,  metar said "rain" .

Probably that was  a misfit in FG in between the scenarios NONE and  METAR , i
never understood how it does work.
I ever have, metar_enabled, and i ever get NONE in scenario.

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire