--- On Thu, 20/11/08, Curtis Olson wrote:
> Someone pointed out this site to me.  It probably falls into
> the category of just barely ok, but I thought I'd post the link
> here to get some more eyes on it.
>
>     http://flight-aviator.com/

One way to discourage this sort of thing would be to include
"www.flightgear.org" prominently in the startup screens, in the
same way that we include "initializing sub-systems",
"initializing scenery".

Possibly with an added message along the lines of "Welcome to FlightGear, the
free open source flight simulator."

That would force the rip-off merchants to at least compile the code,
rather than simply replacing some .pngs!

-Stuart