Hi James,

James Sleeman wrote:
> Sorry if this has already been noted, I don't remember seeing it in the
> recent discussions. A picture is worth 1000 words...
>
> http://sirius.gogo.co.nz/fgfs-invisible-cloud.png
>
> Taken from about 7000ft, 1500 ft thick overcast layer at low level,
> scattered 3d clouds with bases a couple thousand feet above the overcast
> top.  The areas of overcast which are drawn under the 3d clouds are
> rendered transparent.

No, I hadn't seen that bug before. Very amusing (OK, I'm easily amused...)

Thanks very much for posting it.

I guess the problem is the draw order of the different cloud layers, but I must
admit that we're
reaching the limits of my graphics programming knowledge again.

Question for Tim: What's going on there - do I need to put the 3D clouds in a
different rendering bin perhaps?

-Stuart