For JSBSim aircraft, there are properties you can read that give the Euler
angles you seek. I'd wager the other FDMs have a similar set of properties
available. These are the names of the properties sans the
FlightGear-generated prefix. I can't recall what that prefix is, but perhaps
someone here can refresh my memory (please!):

   attitude/phi-rad

   attitude/theta-rad

   attitude/psi-rad

   attitude/roll-rad