Hi All,

Attached is another clouds patch. This does the following:
1) Puts the 3D clouds in a cloud rendering bin, to reduce the transparent edge
problem. Viewing 3d clouds against a 2D layer _above_ it now blends correctly.
There is still a problem when viewing a layer below the 3d clouds, and I'm not
sure if/how I'll manage to solve that. Thanks to Tim for pointing me at the
correct code (again).
2) Performance improvement by calculating the Bounding box when the cloud is
generated rather than ever time it is requested.

Could someone please apply it to CVS.

As always, please let me know of any (new) bugs you find. I'd also be
interested if anyone sees a major performance improvement with this patch - I
got a decent improvement with it (30 -> 35fps)

I am aware of bug causing chess-boarding on stratus layers. I've still to track
that down.

-Stuart