Hi all,

I have a problem with how the f-14b liveries textures are applied over MP:
I can switch livery locally without problem, there is 4 PNGs for each
livery and every thing goes fine.
The livery change over MP is also visible, all properties under
ai/model/multiplayer/sim/model/livery (and such) seam to be ok.
*But the Ai model use only one of the 4 PNGs*, applying this single
texture where others should be applied, so it doesn't look good.
I use ac3d groups for the texture animations, and copied from the c172p
livery system which works perfectly. I commited to CVS this morning so
everyone can see the problem.

I feel like stuck with this problem...  I think I need help :-)

Alexis