On mercredi 17 décembre 2008, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> ----- "gerard robin" a écrit :

> > have

> > have

> > final

> > up

> > > A lot of people are already using OSG/SVN. So tests are going on
> >
> > under the
> >
> > > hood.
> > >
> > > -Fred
> >
> > Sorry for that  question which seems to annoy everybody.
> > I agree, the question was not realistic and not constructive, it was
> > stupid.
> > I am glad to know that there is a LOT of persons testing it.
> >
> >   :)  :)
> >
> > Merry Christmas  :)
> > See you next year.
>
> Is it me or are you implying you are the only one to care, and there are
> nobody at the moment committing patches and building binaries for the
> community ?
>
> Anyway merry christmas.
>
> -Fred
Fred,
I only apologized regarding my question (a stupid question which got, from
you, the suitable answer).
I know, that,  the effort i did,  to get the right computer/configuration in
order to build FG with OSG 2.75, and the feedback that i gave about the new
3D Clouds with Metar, was not useful.
In anycase less useful than your contributions, like you suggested.
Anyhow, i am leaving out, from any computer until next year.

Greetings to everybody

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire