Yes, if any one would like to submit screenshots of the latest aircraft, or
scenery, or environmental effects or rendering features, please do and I can
begin assembling a new set of images.  However, so far no one has submitted
any new images to me so I haven't had to worry about it. :-)

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/