* Durk Talsma -- Sunday 11 January 2009:
> As far as I'm concerned, we'll be doing a 1.9.1 bug fix release soon.

Agreed.

> I would indeed recommend that major updates to important system are
> held off until we have released 1.9.1.

While I consider resizable dialogs a major feature (at least when
considering the time spend for them ;-), they shouldn't be a problem.
They should work just fine with the 1.9.0 base package. Of course,
dialogs aren't resizable then, but shouldn't have any negative side
effect. IOW: Easter Egg until later.  :-)

m.