On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Jones, Andrew
<andrew.jo...@actewagl.com.au> wrote:
> Thanx Scoot and Innis
>
> I've been to Jon's site and had email with Martin there.
>
> I think having an Oz 'chapter' would be a great idea, maybe Jon and Martin
> could give us our own bit of their web for dedicated Oz scenery (or we could
> just prefix all generic 3D objects with OZ-  )
>
> I know Martin hangs around here, so maybe he'll reply.
>
> I'm up for doing the co-ord work if that's what's needed and am happy to
> work with all to get Oz on the map!!
>
> Andrew

I'm based in Melbourne so happy to help out with critiquing the
Melbourne Airport. Avalon would be easier and  more fun as it's dual
use between the OZ air force and  Jetstar which is a local no-thrills
airline owned by Qantas. And then there are about four or five
regional airports still in Melbourne.

I have been breifly to Hobarts airport and the scenery around is would
be great in FlightGear if accurate.

Pity I am awful at 3d modelling.

Regards

George