Hi,

On Friday 20 March 2009 16:07:57 Erik Hofman wrote:
> This is my strongest point to be against it. The property tree is there
> for easy xml file loading and saving. I can see no obvious way to save
> those VEC properties to an xml file in a way that is supported by the
> xml specification.
Ok.
But from my point of view the property tree is also used as a reflection
framework to reflect objects state into the models/scripting/whatever. From my
point of view, the serialization of the objects into xml is just a special
case of that reflection stuff. Given that, you might consequently want to
reflect
more complex types by the properties.

Greetings

Mathias