Hi, I submitted Matekane Air strip to Robin Peels database today.  But It takes
a while for Robin to get and process email and much longer to get apt in fgfs
updated from master.  So I was hoping to get it in fgfs quicker by going this
route as well.  I have attached a text file Matekane.dat.

Here is the original fgfs forum thread...
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3293
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matekane_Air_Strip

The fgfs forum user "statto" deserves credit for fake code.  I "fg-torrents"
created the strip using latest cvs of TaxiDraw.

Just in case this list don't take attachments dat file below...

###start of dat file
810 Version. Created with TaxiDraw 0.3.2

1   7544 0 0 FX01 Matekane Air strip
10 -29.928290   27.846140      56.140  1312 0000.0000 0000.0000   42 111111 01
0 1 0.25 0 0000.0000

99
###end of dat file