Hi,

Alexis Bory has added some wonderful detail to our model of the Nimitz
class. I think he's mad :-) but see for yourself:

ftp://ftp.abbeytheatre2.org.uk/fgfs/Nimitz/Vinson-1.jpg
ftp://ftp.abbeytheatre2.org.uk/fgfs/Nimitz/Vinson-2.jpg

The new model increases the vertex count by an order of magnitude, so you
may find that your framerate is hit when using it. In order to minimise this
we have added a new scenario using USS Carl Vinson 60nm west of KSFO.

There is a new TACAN assignment to help you find it - 029X

Thanks Alexis

Enjoy

Vivian