Hello,
Every time I try to use the 777's
AP it never works right. I can switch the "A/T ARM L/R" on and off, but
I'm not able to change A/T speed, I click where should be a clickable
spot (yellow overlay with Ctrl+C) but the indicator does not change.
Same with Mach number hold. Also, none of the A/T buttons work. Tried
pressing "A/T" multiple times, but the PFD wouldn't change the speed
mode, nor would the switch's LED turn on. Tried pressing "CLB CON" and
"FLCH" as well, but all had the same result. ("CLB CON" has no LED
anyway :)) Altitude hold doesn't work as well. I can set altitude, but
pressing the "HOLD" button doesn't activate the altitude hold mode. VNAV
altitude can't be changed. The only modes that work for me are: LNAV,
VNAV (although I can't change its altitude using the route manager, like
it should be) , VS/FPA and APP. Also there are a lot of people with
those problems, so I think it should have already been reported. However
I'm not sure. ;)
Thanks in advance,
Victhor Foster