While bug reports are great , this is in development , which is why it is in
cvs with no "finished" sign stuck on it ;)
Like I mentioned before , its in the middle of an overhaul , but I also have
many others to try to keep up to date , so this isn't going to be an
overnight fix.

So be patient .Or learn to do this stuff yourself. We aren't a 24/7 paid
support staff , but we try.
Cheers