* Alexis Bory - xiii -- Monday 04 May 2009:
> But I do not have the piece which is necessary for testing.

I didn't test it either. It's just obviously wrong (and ugly :-).

Wrong, because ...
- it uses aircraft.door before that is guaranteed to exist

- because it doesn't use "var" where it should, and thus
  potentially breaks other code or gets broken by other code

Ugly because ...
- of pointless use of a class. This class has only one member
  (apart from the equally pointless "exporter"), and that member
  is shared by all instances. So what is a constructor call
  really meant to do? Construct redundancy?  :-}

- it just copies from the doors.nas file that lingers around
  everywhere (and that's also ugly ;-) -- including the comments,
  no matter if they make sense or not. (What does this mean:
  "objects must be here, otherwise local to init()"?)

- it uses variable names: What should one expect from calling
  function pushback.pushbacksystem.pushbackexport()?! Not
  exactly self-explaining, if you ask me.

The quality of code dumped into aircraft dirs is secondary,
but it's probably a good idea to keep common code clean.

m.