Hi Victhor,

On Tuesday 12 May 2009 22:34:17 Victhor wrote:
> I think I should have said "something useful for me". Sorry! :)
> BTW, I have got a full backtrace of both the scenario error and the
> traffic manager error. I hope it's useful. ;)

Yes that is useful. Both stack traces point to an error in OpenSceneGraph:

Traffic Manager:

#0  0xb72642f5 in std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
std::allocator<char> >::basic_string () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#1  0xb746c8cb in osg::Object::Object () from /usr/local/lib/libosg.so.59
No locals.

AI System:

#0  0xb71dd2f5 in std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
#1  0xb73e58cb in osg::Object::Object () from /usr/local/lib/libosg.so.59
No locals.

This perfectly explains pretty much all the errors your seeing; traffic
manager not working as well as multiplayer not working, because they share the
same model loading mechanism.

Now on to the big question, why OSG fails to work on your system. To be
honest, I don't know, but you might want to consider a few possibilities:
- Do you possibly have a version conflict? I.e. have a preinstalled version of
OSG residing somewhere?
- Do you need to install additional 2D graphics libraries? (e.g. lib png)

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer, but would recommend you check your OSG
installation. If in doubt try to wipe out the entire OSG installation, check
out a fresh copy, and carefully go through each installation step.

HTH,
Durk