Done - but you will need to check that it has been done correctly

Vivian

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Andrews [mailto:charlie.andr...@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: 28 May 2009 16:35
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Flightgear-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 12

Good afternoon from sunny Cheshire!

The latest and greatest Fokker 50 is out, with a smart new autopilot.  There
are some glitches fixed as well.  Please would someone upload to CVS?

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix the small gaps in the
flight deck that I am seeing- I can see bits of the runway flash past
through the standby horizon, for instance!

Cheers
Charlie

http://filebin.ca/dhtwnh/fokker5020090528.zip