Tim Moore wrote:
> I mostly agree with this, though I continue to maintain that the new types
> are fully in the spirit of the property system, moreso than array types would
> be. I'd also suggest that no one here knows the right answer to this question,
> making the option of playing with the new features in a "playground off to the
> side" attractive.

After reading the proposal I'm starting to get comfortable with it; add
the support code but don't use it anywhere but in configuration file
parsing code (where the properties don't end up in the main property tree).

Such a case seems perfectly acceptable to me and seems to solve most (if
not all) arguments I've seen against including it.

Erik