Looks good , Ive commited your work, but changed the wheel rotation to use
my nasal tire-rpm and spin down script.
Thanks for the nice work .
 I'll leave the mp-osi alone until I know what direction we're going with
that.Might be better to change the replay code if we're going to remove that
property.
Cheers