Which "texture animation " ? textranslate ? texrotate ?
I dont see anything broken in that regard here , and all I ever use is cvs
You pointed to the illumination article , so I'm guessing you mean "material
animation" ?
Which has been working fine for me for quite a long time , so this post is a
bit puzzling .
The only thing that comes to mind is that the <global> no longer works , you
have to name each object to be affected. That is , IF your talking about
material and not texture animation .
Or I might just not have a clue about what the problem is :)
Cheers