On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:54:08 +0100
Alex D-HUND <f...@beggabaur.de> wrote:

> In the meantime I have installed valgrind and I am doing my first steps with
> it. A first trial run turned out to be very good, I already saw the scenery
> ten minutes after starting it. ;-)

Ahoy Guys,

beside that mentioned test run I am not able to run fgfs with valgind anymore.
It crashes even before I can see the scenery. I ran it often with different
settings to figure out what could be different to the first run. I uploaded two
of the logs I collected, see links below, they all end with SIGSEGV and
complain about 'leaked memory', I hope my RAM isn't broken. At least two hours
of memtest printed not a single red line.

At the moment I am out of ideas on what to try out next, I am open for
suggestions.

Alex

http://flightgear.pastebin.ca/1651812
http://flightgear.pastebin.ca/1651814