On 4 Jan 2010, at 16:08, James Turner wrote:

> So while it's definitely worth reporting the bug, we still need to work
> around the issue, using Tat's patch

Ah, I just noticed your (Erik's) commit, never mind.

I also note the error code on Mac is -43 .... which I have a horrible feeling
might be the original File Manager 'file not found' code, from 1983. I wonder
if someone is passing an OSStatus directly out of a system call to the OpenAL
wrapper.

Regards,
James