I soooo want to do that as well! :D Let's all get some money and buy an
old VASP 727-200 that's parked at our airport, SBRF! :D
(There's a 737-200 too, if you're interested. Also SBBR(not SBRF) has a
Transbrasil 767(flew on one of those twice), not sure if it's still
there, it was the last time I was there(about a year ago))