The idea is to create a Distribution for use in schools.

FG will hopefully be used in the following lessons.
* Geography
* Geology
* Physics
* Technical Drawing
* Art
* Drama
* Cooking and food
* Maths
* woodwork
* english

To make it the DeFacto, we all need to get our act together.

Thats the vision..

In my case "Tywi Valley Training School", flying from tregib with a
flight plan, terrain up the valley  and back.
get the drift..
I'd like to create a "gener/tic project" that we can all spawn off, with
custom livery and terrain design.

The objective is not that that far away, and would be adopted if the FG
systems and distribution are steady eddie.

Should the system "take off", then we would have a huge bandwidth
issues, which is why part of the package would be a local lan server.

The local MP Server would be a sysadmin CD installed on a mashine, and
contained within firewall.

just a thought

pete