Thank you for the fixes and for the super models. I noticed a couple of
things in the Primus1000:

Aircraft/Instruments-3d/primus-1000/P1000.nas
   At present, at startup, hitting NAV gumdrop button alternates NAV1/NAV2
pointers but, after hitting FMS button, the pointers will
not revert to NAV modes. To unstick 'FMS' mode:
  P1000.nas copy line 238:
me.NavString.setValue(me.NAV_SRC[me.NavType.getValue()]);
           after line 229:  to reset the string Value in the "NAV" stanza
           Ater new line 230 add to read:

         elsif(dc=="nav")
         {
             var nv = me.ctl_nav.getValue();
             nv= 1- nv;
             me.ctl_nav.setValue(nv);
             me.ctl_fms.setBoolValue(0);
             me.fms_mode.setValue(me.FMS_VNAV[0]);
             if(getprop("instrumentation/nav["~nv~"]/has-gs")){
                 me.NavType.setValue(2 + nv);
             }else{
                 me.NavType.setValue(0 + nv);
             }
         me.NavString.setValue(me.NAV_SRC[me.NavType.getValue()]);
         me.update_pfd();
         }
         elsif(dc=="fms")
         {
             if(getprop("autopilot/route-manager/route/num") > 0){
                 me.ctl_fms.setBoolValue(1);
                 me.NavType.setValue(4);
                 me.fms_mode.setValue(me.FMS_VNAV[1]);
             }
         me.NavString.setValue(me.NAV_SRC[me.NavType.getValue()]);
         me.update_pfd();
         }
So that the mfd NAV pointers react properly to new settings

Aircraft/Instruments-3d/primus-1000/PFD/pfd1.png
   The uppermost compass rose has, in the 060 degree position, a numeral
'5' , it should be a '6' .
It shows when the HSI is selected for 'big rose'

Thanks again,
Rgds
--
<=>